Ok, so on Saturday (day 3 of the Clomid) I forgot to take it! I did a quick google search on Sunday to see what they suggested. Well....it was to call your doctor. Right....like I was going to be talking to mine before today. It said that the doctor would advise to continue or not with it. I just decided not to worry about it and try again next month.
We will see. Hopefully I will be able to pull my head far enough out of my ass to see daylight and remember what the hell I am supposed to be doing.
Take care and Happy Monday!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am sure you are crazy busy - this might sound weird but maybe it is a good thing you forgot. Well, not that you forgot but that you were ABLE to forget. Do you know what I mean?
Good luck anyway! Tell your man to get busy more then usual this month. Talk to you soon.
Awww Chas, don't be too hard on yourself...life definately gets in the way of things.
Let's chat soon, I miss ya!
Just wanted to check up on you. Update already! And just to let you know, I've moved blogs. All the info is on my old one though.
Post a Comment