So, I did talk to J and he agreed to be tested. This took me some crying and carrying on, but he did agree. Once he agreed, I threw out the "I don't want you to agree just because I am crying. I want you to do this because you want S to have a brother or sister and you want it as bad as I do." Well, of course he said he does. So, I had to call and schedule the appt., I have to go pick up the kit, and I have to drop it off at the appt. I don't know why he is so embarrassed about it. They are scheduling a month out....it is a busy time for them....we are NOT the only ones doing this. I am trying to make him understand that there is nothing to be ashamed of....this is what ALL of the "cool kids" are doing!
Take care! Congrats again to Ally and Melissa!!!!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel for J...I remember what Dave went through and I'm sure alot of guys feel this way...that there is no problem or reason for the delay. It's a macho thing.
Let me know how it works out...and let's schedule a chat soon. I miss ya.
Post a Comment