Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I am not feeling real optimistic about this month. My cross hairs do not correspond with the monitor, however, I missed 3 days of temping, so that could have something to do with it.

I guess we will wait and see....I really don't see why this month should be different than any of the others!

Have a great day!!!!

3 comments:

Ally said...

When is your next dr. appt?

And yes, ya never know...look at me LOL.

Jenn said...

I am sorry you sound so down. I know you don't understand why Jer is uncomfortable with the testing but it is the same with most guys. I had to make Joe's appointment, drop off, get results etc myself too. He only did the deed. If they had to go through all the poking and prodding we have to go through, we'd be screwed.
Good luck, talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Ally and Jen on this one.
As Ally said you never know when it will happen... I TOTALLY agree with her...

and with Jenn..
Steven was alright with it only after he realised that it was a two way street. We both had problems, not just him so he wasn't feeling as insecure once I pointed that out.

I do hope your feeling better emotionally Chas, I'm thinking of you and will be saying a prayer for you tonight..
Luv Lesley