Well, I had my U/S on 7/3. The office called yesterday and my uterus, endometrium, and ovaries are all "normal" (whatever the hell that means!) So....no cysts and all is well there.
I got a peak this morning on the monitor, so I just got off of the phone with the doctors office and I have an appt. at 7:30 tomorrow morning for the post coital! Not really my ideal start to the day, but what can you do. Hopefully the monitor will let me test again tomorrow morning to check, but it is an older one and since I have been using it, once you get the first peak it doesn't have you test anymore, it just automatically gives you a second peak and then a high before going back to the low readings. I really can't complain I guess....it was nice of the girl that I work with to let me borrow it.
Well, that is about it....time for me to go back to work.
Hope all is well with everyone! Take care.
Not that anyone reads this damn thing any more, but I went to the doctor this morning for the post coital and there were very few sperm that my dr. could see. There could be a few reasons for this:
1. We had sex at 9:30 pm and the dr. wanted us to do it at about midnight. This is kind of hard when you get up at 4:30 am. But the dr. said he should have at least seen dead ones laying there and he didn't even see that.
2. There is a low sperm count.
So, J does not know that I went this morning. I am seriously debating whether or not I should tell him. I don't want him to feel bad if it is a low count.
I don't know what to do. Maybe I will talk to J tonight and see where it goes from there.
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am sorry to hear about the post coital - that sucks..I would tell Jer..you can't keep it to yourself. It may help you with a decision on the next step. Hopefully we wil chat soon. Sorry about last night.
I would tell your husband . . . you guys can fix this together! I once read that men's sperm count changes all the time, due to diet, exercise, stress, etc.
My appointment is coming up and I am starting to wonder about Mike's sperm count, too. I am thinking about you!
Post a Comment