Thursday, June 19, 2008

TTC Update

Well, today is CD25. I had a doctor appt. this morning. I have been off clomid and met for a couple of months now to give myself a break. My last cycle of clomid, I went for a progesterone test 7 dpo...the results of that were good. It was like 24.something. So, that made me happy. My thyroid seems to be under control.

Today at the appt., we decided that I will not take clomid this month, because I have been o'ing, however, I will start the met back, I will take my vitamins regularly, I will go in for an ultrasound on July 2 to check to see if I have any cysts, and we will do a post coital test this next cycle.

Ok, so that is all I have for now....

I hope this finds everyone doing well!

Miss ya and take care.

2 comments:

Ally said...

I'm glad you have a plan set up. The progesterone is at a good level. Let me know how the US goes. I will be in Houston with internet by the 25th.

Talk to you soon Chassy. :)

Anonymous said...

So all systems go!
It sounds so positive Chas, I'm sure it won't be long now...
Glad to see your update. I hope your getting through it all and that we can celebrate some special news really soon.
Luv Lesley