Monday, January 07, 2008

CD2...

Ok, so I give up on not trying. I haven't used the monitor or temped in quite a while. I kind of figured it is meant to be, then it will be.

Well, this last cycle, I had sex on CD's 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, & 30! I had a 34 day cycle (after a 19 day and 2 28 day cycles). So, the little one has her 2 year appt. on 1/21, so I am asking for Clomid. I guess it is back to temping for me....

I really do hate having to try so hard, but what else can you do. I feel in a way as if I am being selfish by wanting another. I mean if I can't or don't have another, then that will be fine. I am so happy that I have the little one and I couldn't ask for a better little girl, but I want her to have a sibling. I grew up an only child and I don't want her to have to.

I hope that everyone had a VERY Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Wow I can't believe she is already 2!!! Time really flies!!!

I hope that they trying journey doesn't take that long this time... maybe first round of clomid and you will get your second miracle.

Ally said...

We'll be pg together...got willing!

Miss ya!

Ally said...

oops, that's GOD willing. LOL

Heather P. said...

Sending lots of baby dust to you!!! I hope that you get another miracle!

Last April, I posted that I was accepting that Ashton was going to be our only one and look what happened to me!!!!!!!!!! Praying that you get the same!
Heather

Jenn said...

Two years has flown by! Don't feel selfish for wanting a brother or sister for Samantha. It sucks that we have to try so hard but maybe you will luck out and get twins like I did! OK...catch your breath. LOL
We NEED to catch up...my computer is screwed (I am using the work computer right now). Hopefully I will be up and running soon.