I came across a website this morning that I really like: twoweekwait.com
There is a section titled "What no one told you". It is all so true. Every sentence hit me like a ton of bricks. The one really positive sentence that was on there was:
That it would help bring a group of wonderful, caring, funny, empathetic women together like this.
Without having fertility problems, I never would have met a lot of the people that I have. I am thankful for the relationships that I developed, even it was due to IF. I love my girls of the IPP and the other wonderful ladies that I have "met".
Well, I am sure you are wondering why I am looking at 2 week wait stuff. I am wanting to start TTC again. I have been talking to J about it and he says maybe the end of the summer.
We aren't actively trying, but we haven't tried to prevent either since my 6 week check up once Baby S was born. So, she is almost 15 months now. I am going to start temping and charting again. I have been keeping track of my cycle, but that is about it. I loaned my fertility monitor to my sil, and I kind of want to ask for it back, but not really sure how to go about that.
I know that because of how long it took me to conceive Baby S, I could have problems again, which I am anticpating, so I don't really want to screw around. I want to start TTC full force without pulling any stops. BUT...if something happens and I don't have another, I am so thankful for the sweet baby girl that I do have. I couldn't ask for a better kid!
Well....happy hump day! I hope that everyone has a wonderful rest of the week and weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so awesome Chassy. I hope it happens really fast and without all the drama.
Miss you...let's chat soon!
Yeah!!!! How exciting. Here's to a fast and healthy TTC journey! =)
Good luck, I hope it's much faster this time around!
Woo hoo... I hope this time around things are easier for you both. Looking forward to your new adventure about to begin. Have a great day and take care, hugs and love Lesley
Good luck!!!! I'm praying for you as always!
Post a Comment