Friday, April 06, 2007

Update...

Not really much to update on....

The weather here completely sucks!!!! Right now it is 21 outside. We are having snow showers. Mother nature can be such a bitch. She gave us 70 degree weather and then took it away.

Work has been extremely busy. I have a 2 week workshop coming up that I am planning, so I have had a lot to do lately. I will be so glad once it is O.V.E.R.!!!!!

J's parents are coming in today for Easter. They will be here until Tuesday morning. It will be good for Little S to see them.

Well, that is about it for now.....




Happy Easter!!!!

2 comments:

Ally said...

We have really sick weather too...in the 40s and rainy and then 70s later this week. Unbelievable.

Have a Happy Easter and I hope Sami gets lotsa Easter eggs!

Miss ya!

Mrs. D. said...

Hope you had a great Easter... talk to you soon!