Well, it has been almost a month since I last posted. Here is what has been going on:
1. On April 10th - I got a ticket for speeding on campus (5 over).
2. On May 4, I was on my way to court (not to dispute the speeding), but to ask for leniency on the points. Here in this fucked up state, they have points....so, speeding on campus is 2 points. Anyway, I give myself 20 minutes to get there since it should only take 5.... maybe 10. Anyway, about 2 blocks from the courthouse, I went through a yellow light, and got stopped. Yes, this wonderful cop wrote me a ticket for "disregarding a red or yellow light". Hmmmm.... So, as he comes up to my window, I lost it and started crying....didn't seem to matter that I was on my way to court. So, at court, the judge was not lenient, I had to pay the $145 and received 2 points. This current ticket for going through the yellow light...I am going to fight tooth or nail to get dismissed. If I can't, it will cost me $175 and 3 points. That is going to kill my insurance!!!!
3. I am going for my annual exam today (dreading it), and I am going to have my doctor do the once over and then some. I have been having some pains and cramps, so I figure I will let him know that I am going to start actively trying (not that I have prevented anything the last 15 months). I want to make sure that my body is "fairly stable" (that is such a fucking joke) before I begin on this journey yet again. My cycle in the last 6 months, has been anything but stable. It has been anywhere from 28 days to 37 days....you just never know when the bitch will be lurking around the corner. Kind of like today, I am on CD 34, so I am hoping that the bitch will hold off until after my appointment this afternoon.
Anyway, I had better get back to work for a bit.....
I hope you all know that I am thinking about you. I miss the IPP!!!!!
Here is a quick update....
Today, I am officially beginning the whole TTC process.
The bitch held out, so I was able to have my exam. I reset my fertility monitor this morning to CD1 and when I eat breakfast here shortly, I will take my met and my vitamins. Yep...I am back on 1,000 mg/day of met.
Thanks for the good thoughts Ally....I wish you would have been right, I would have loved to have been able to skip all of the stress!
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sometimes the cops make now sense - fucker!
It was a nice wish that Ally had for you - don't you wish it could be that easy? I pray for an "accident".
Well, good luck to you as you begin your "journey" again - hopefully it won't be a journey - just a short little trip with some side stops for a little hanky panky.
Talk to you soon.
I'm sorry Chassy...we will just have to pray a little harder and curse a little louder.
Happy Mother's Day!
That really sucks about the tickets. I can't believe you got another ticket going to court. Man that really, really sucks. I hope that you are able to get the other ticket taken off.
Good Luck ttc again, I hope this time goes much easier for you.
Happy Mother's Day.
Post a Comment