Well, it has been awhile since I have posted. Not really a lot going on!
Halloween went well, except for the fact that the Background Investigator was at our house from 5:30 - 7:00 pm and trick or treating was from 6 - 8. Yep....Jer's application is moving right along for the border patrol. They have met with a few people here and a few in Buffalo as well. It is moving quick. Who knows....we may hear something as far as him being offered a job before you know it!
I voted yesterday....that is all I can say about that. I tried to do my civic duty. I won some and I lost some!
I have had some weird dreams lately. My papa (grandpa), who passed away 2 years ago, was in my dream the other night and he had Samantha. I was looking for her and couldn't find her. He came walking in with her and said "She's right here. She's fine. But, if you keep screaming like that, she probably won't be." Well, that sounds like something he would have said. So, I'm taking that part of my dream to mean that I shouldn't worry, because he is watching over her. It could be something more, but I like that thought.
Today is my birthday, but Jer took me and Samantha out to dinner last night, since we were out doing errands anyway. We went to Carrabba's. If you haven't tried their Chicken Bryan
(Grilled chicken breast topped with goat cheese, sundried tomatoes and a basil lemon butter sauce), I suggest you do so. It was phenomenal!
So far for my birthday....Samantha got me up at 4 am, I got her to fall back asleep about 5:30 so I could get ready for work and then I had to wake her up to take her to grandma's (whose birthday is today as well!). Oh, did I mention that it is my father-in-laws birthday too! Yep...all 3 of us on the same day. My mom and fil were even born the same year.
Well, don't really have any thing planned for today. Jer got me clothes for my b-day and my mom is taking me to Texas on the 18th for a week (can't ask for much more than that!).
That is about the extent of things! I miss all of my IPP girls! I'm sorry that I haven't updated and commented like I should....
Take care.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday! Carrabbas is my favorite. The Chicken Bryan, Chicken Marsaala and the Pollo Rosa Maria are the best!!
Happy birthday!!!!!!!
I don't think they have that chain her in Missouri. Well, at least not within 75 miles of me!
Carrabba's is one of my favorites and I looooove the chicken bryan! Ask for the chicken trio sometime and you will get all three of Jess's favorites.. it is not on the menu but they will do it for you!
We can really close to dinner there on my birthday... but since we had Italian the night before at Brio we went to PF Changs instead.
Hope you had a great day!
Happy birthday!
Oooh, I may have to check that that but I don't think there is a Carrabba's any where close to here. :(
I hope you had a womderful birthday Chassy. Let's talk soon.
Hugs!
Carrabba's is so so good!!!!! I am sorry Sammy got you up so early but really, I know you wouldn't have it any other way!
I am happy to hear your husband's job is moving along -
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment