We got to celebrate my great grandmas 95th birthday, have Thanksgiving with family, and then celebrate my Aunt's 50th birthday!
Here is a 5 generation pic that we took while at my grandma's birthday party:

Cast of characters: My mom is in the back and then from left to right it is my great aunt sara, my great grandma, me, and Samantha.
My grandma passed away when my mom was young....Sara is her sister. So, there you have it...mother, daughter, granddaughter, great granddaughter, and great great granddaughter!
To my IPP girls....I sure do miss all of ya'll. I hope that we can get together for a chat really soon!!!!
Take care and I will try to be a little better about updating!
3 comments:
That's a great picture Chassy...I'm glad you have that memory to treasure.
Love ya!
Glad you had a nice time. What a beautiful picture and as Ally said memory to treasure. Samantha is getting so big. take care!
that picture is priceless! i hope you plan to frame it! someday we will get together... even if it is at the airport!
Sami looks adorable!
Post a Comment