Monday, July 24, 2006

Quick update...

Well here is a VERY quick update....

The visit with my dad went great. It was really nice to see him. They offered to pay for our tickets if we would come down there for a visit.

I think that the thyroid is starting to get under control. I lost 7 lbs the first month on the pill.

I am really tired of being a fat ass, so as bad as my legs and ankles still hurt, I am going to start working out because I hate looking like I do.

Jer scored really well on the Border Patrol Exam. Still have a ways to go with the process, but hopefully this will be the start of something good.

I have decided not to start a blog just for Samantha since I just do the pics on Kodak Gallery and send them that way.

Samantha is doing great. Growing like a weed. I took her for 6 month pics...they look great. I will post them when I get them online. Bragging.....*one of the pics was so good, that the lady there asked if she could order an extra one to put in the studio portfolio.* I am so proud.

Well, that is about it....I will post more soon.

Take care!!!!!

No comments: