Monday, February 13, 2006

Quick post...

Well, I just wanted to apologize for being such a terrible blogger since I had Samantha. It seems that when she is asleep, I am trying to get a nap, do dishes, laundry, or some house cleaning. It also doesn't help that I have dial-up and it seems like it takes forever to get this to work. I am looking into DSL, but then I wonder if it will be worth it since I will be going back to work in about 2 weeks and will do the majority of my posting and all of that from there.

Well, I just wanted to let all of my IPP girls know that I am thinking about all of you. I miss talking to all of you so much. That is probably the only reason that I am looking forward to going back to work.

As for some of my new readers...thanks for stopping in and for the input! I really do appreciate it.

Here is a new pic...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Everyone take care and I promise I will try to get on here and catch up on everyones blogs very soon.

February 14, 2006....

Happy Valentine's to Everyone!

Congrat's Jenn. I am so happy to hear that you and the babies are doing good! Take care of yourself.

We love ya!

7 comments:

Heather said...

I am so glad to see your update. I know how busy things can be, and unfortunately, I know how SLOW dial up can be. I am thinking of you and you look so great!! You and baby look really good. Thanks for updating. We've missed you!
Heather M.

Melissa said...

Chas-
You and Sam are so precious. She is just so beautiful, and you are looking really good! I too am stuck with dial up, only I have no hope of getting DSL. We can't get cable where we live so it is either dial up or satellite...and we can't afford that! I hope things continue going well for you and update us when you can. I know how hard it is to find the time.

Melissa

Ally said...

Chassy,

That's such a cute picture. It's ok that you arent' blogging so much...we understand all that you have to go thru with a new baby. I to hate dial-up which is why I have DSL (I'm spoiled LOL)

Take care of yourself and I will talk to you probably after the move.

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

So sweet. Take care.

Heather P. said...

I could have made the identical post!!! LOL I don't have time to either or for PW!!

Liz said...

She is precious! Glad you both are doing well.

Jenn said...

Chas -

What a cutie she is!!!! That is a great picture!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!

Dial up Sucks!

Talk to you soon!