Thursday, November 20, 2008

It has been a while...

Well, as the title says....it has been over a month and there is really nothing new worth mentioning.

I am on my 1st actual cycle since the m/c. I am on cd36. FF was showing me as having ovulated on cd26, however, when I entered my temps for yesterday, it switched it to cd27 so I am apparently 9 dpo. Who really knows. Sex wasn't timed all that great as I was sick and even though I wanted to try, I was a little anxious about it.

If for some reason I am lucky enough to get pg this cycle, please stand behind me and get ready to catch me because I have a feeling that I will faint! I will be happy and scared all over again.

Anyway, it is time for me to get back to work.

I hope that everyone is doing good. I will try to catch up with blogs soon. I haven't even been doing that!

Take care.

3 comments:

Ally said...

Chassy, you know I'll always be here in case of anything. Try not to worry and let it run it's course.

Don't work too hard and let's meet on Tuesday night if you're free!

Hugs!

Jenn said...

Ditto for me - whenever you need to talk let me know. Talk to you tonight.

Dr.Rutledge said...

Hi,

I'm an academic physician (formerly at Harvard and Stanford) who found your blog while looking for the best health writers. I think your writing is great! I would like to feature you in the Pregnancy & Fertility Community on Wellsphere, a top 10 health website that has well over 2 million visitors monthly.

If you would like to learn more, just drop me an email to Dr.Rutledge@wellsphere.com