Well, it is CD1 and I am officially putting myself back in the game. My dr. had said that if I am ready to try again, then go right ahead and do it. So, I am!
I am giving myself somewhere between 6 months and a year. If I am not pg again by then, I am going to quit the monitor and the temping. I will just rest on the fact that I already have the best little girl that I could ever ask for. I am truly blessed with her and know that I am extremely lucky that I have her.
That being said, I am going to try to be positive and I know that everything happens for a reason. If I don't have another child, then there has to be a reason for that. I probably won't ever know what it is, but there ya go!
So, on other news. J is getting laid off the end of the month. We are pulling the little one out of day care to save that $112/week (for 3 days). I am sure that she will be happy as can be to get to stay home with her daddy! He has been looking for other jobs and we are hoping that we have a promising lead with a job for the state. As much as the state is hurting for money, they still pay good and have excellent benefits!
Well, I should probably get back to work now. I hope that everyone is doing well! Take care and I look forward to everyone's updates.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am sorry that J is getting laid off. I really hope that he is able to find another job really soon.
I also hope that you are able to conceive again soon.
Chas, How can I express to you how I wish I could give you a big hug and tell you some sort of wisdom that could magically make everything better for you.
I hope your all coping and getting through such a sad loss and hard time.
I will be praying for good things and great change and hope this helps..
Love and lots of hugs to all three of you..
Lesley
Glad to see an update. It sucks that Jer got laid off but hopefully he will find something soon.
We need to chat soon - it has been way way too long! My computer isn't hooked up yet at home (I am doing this at work - lol) I should be up and running in the next few days.
Have a good one!
I am really sad to hear that J is getting laid off! I do hope and pray that he finds a job soon.
As for the 2nd baby, I never thought that I would have one let alone 2. April of 07 on one of the message board that I go to I wrote that I had come to the conclusion that we wouldn't be able to afford to do a FET and that I was satified knowing that Ashton was going to be an only child. Then the rest is history. I think this type of attitude is a great one to have!!
Keep the faith
Heather
Hey - Happy Birthday Chas! I hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment