Friday, September 07, 2007

I'm doing ok. We had a nice trip and it was a wonderful service. My grandma would have been proud! She looked beautiful and I have never seen as many flowers in one place.

I don't have a lot to say right now, so I will try really hard to get back on here and update within the next couple of days.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm glad you are doing well. Sorry I have been missing chats. We all need to talk soon. Take care.

Ally said...

Chassy...I miss you.. Let's chat soon.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that it went as well as could be expected and that your doing ok. It's nice to know that the service was something your Grandma would have liked.
Hope your weekend was really nice and relaxing.
Take care and stay safe.
Hugs'n'luv
Lesley