I'm sure that there aren't many people who read this anymore and I should probably just delete it, but before I can do that, I need to print everything out. It was a journey and I want to remember it.
I haven't been around much due to work and life in general! Work has been so busy that I have taken some home, came in early, worked through my lunch....you know....everything that a dedicated employee does. That is such a joke!
Anyway, my grandma passed away yesterday, so me, my mom, and the little one will be heading to Texas bright and early tomorrow morning.
On the TTC front, I am still TTC....cd 4.
Well, that is about it. Take care!!!!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey Chas - wanted to comment here - I am so sorry for your loss. Stay Strong. I will speak to you when you get back.
I still come to your blog on a regular bases, you are in my thoughts a lot.
I have been thinking too about ending my blog. I think I am going to wait until the end of this pregnancy and then say good bye. I thought a lot about printing it out, but I don't know if I want to remember all the pain over the last few years.
I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I know you were close. You and your mother will be in my thoughts.
I hope that when you do delete your blog that we stay in touch.
hey you,
I hope you're doing ok. We'll talk on Tuesday!
Miss ya!
Chas, I want to read about your life and happenings even if I don't seem to get to do it often anymore. I thought about ending my Blog just as everyone else seems to be doing. Jess's Blog isn't online anymore either and Jenn ended her's and well you know ...everyone is and I know that we sometimes need each other, your words of encouragement and kind thoughts have helped me so many times over.
I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma.. Take care and please look after yourself. I'm thinking about you and wishing you the best.
Love and lots of warm hugs, Lesley
I am so sorry to hear about your grandma! I will be lifting you up in prayer during this sad time.
I am so sorry to hear about your loss.
I'm surprised to hear everyone else is thinking about ending their blog because I've been thinking about it also. I'm just so busy with work and the girls that I just haven't been able to find the time to post very often. It's sad though because I've really gotten to know you and I hate to think we would lose touch.
I need to get you my e-mail so if you do decide to get out of dodge, we can still keep in touch. Just know though, I am still reading!
I was so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you had a safe trip.
How are you Chas? I hope doing ok.. Thinking of you..
Hugs, Lesley
Post a Comment