Sorry, I put this on the wrong blog.... (I meant to put it on the family blog) I was distraught and not thinking clearly. Just to let you all know....It looks much better today. It is bruised (of course), but her little bangs are long enough to cover it up.




Here is Samantha with her 1st goose egg.....
3 comments:
Don't - there is nothing you can do besides keep them in a padded room to avoid that - Joey got stiches in his head right after his first birthday!
You are worse off then she is!!!
Donnie got stitches in his eye for falling and hitting the corner of a glider rocker, he was 1 1/2. Blake ate a glass ornament off the Christmas tree and was taken to the emergency room on X-mas day, he was 13months. We won't send in CPS just yet...LOL
My daughter broke her leg (she was 14 months) after she climbed up onto a foot high toy box...and they looked at me funny. I think it happens to every parent at one time or another. DOn't sweat it Chas!
Post a Comment