I don't have a lot going on. Well, Jer did the call from the border patrol....he got it on Thursday, January 18 at 4:57 pm. They offered him Lordsburg, NM. Then, they told him he had 24 hours to give them an answer. Well, we researched Lordsburg and the surrounding cities to no end, and there isn't much there.
We turned it down. He can always reapply....there is no guarantee that he will be offered something else, but the bad thing with this is that there weren't really any jobs for me. Since the closest big city (Las Cruces) is about 123 miles away...it just wouldn't have been feasible for us. I have to work (wish I didn't, but those damn student loans are killing us!)
Well....if you are interested my baby girl is officially 1 and I posted some links to Kodak Gallery pics on our Family of Three blog.
I hope that we can get together for a chat soon! I miss my IPP girls!
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe she is 1 ALREADY! She is just beautiful. Faith would have been very jealous of all the elmo! If that chair giggles when you sit in it, Faith got the exact same chair for christmas. hehe
That stinks about Jer not being able to take that job...I'm sure something will pan out soon.
We're trying to get an ipp chat together soon hopefully.
Sorry about thejob... I am sure the right job will come to him when you least expect it.
Happy (belated) birthday Samantha!!!!!
Post a Comment