Well, I have had enough. I quit taking the Metformin last night. I was useless and could not function like I should.
I will take the clomid for another 2 cycles and then I am at the end of my clomid taking.
That is it for updates...
Yes, I was taking the ER. That is all that I have ever taken. I feel like a failure for giving up on it, but I couldn't function and it was making work extremely hard. I haven't had the nausea or headaches since 2 days after I quit taking it and I have to say that I feel about 90% better. Would be at 100% if it weren't for work!!!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Chaz,
Are (were) you taking the Metformin ER (extended release)I had a horrible time on met the first few months and I was taking 2000 mg... but as soon as they switched me to the ER it was sooooo much better. Now I have backed up to 1000 mg and my doctor told me to just keep taking it for PCOS even though we are not actively ttc anymore. Hope this helps... and hope you feel better soon.
Mrs. D. :)
Chas...you need to come back and start posting again!!! I miss you!
Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article as . I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.
New Year Wishes 2019 Wishes
New Year Wishes 2019
New Year Wishes 2019
Happy New Year 2019 Images
Happy New Year 2019 Messages
Post a Comment