Ok, so on the TTC front.....
I am on cd3. I have a follow up appt. for my thyroid and I have been thinking about asking the doctor to write me a script for Clomid. However, I am scared to do that because things have been shaky here on the whole marriage front.
Ok....no split up on the horizon, but for some reason, I have been extremely stressed lately and have become VERY frustrated with my husband. I love him with all of my heart...sometimes, I just don't like him very much. He is working a lot of hours....12 hour days/7 days a week, but sometime I feel he just doesn't do anything (dishes...would be a help or give the little one a bath so I can do dishes before 8:30 at night.) Then, because I get frustrated with him, I feel guilty, and then I feel like a shitty person. It is just a never ending cycle and I am sitting her with tears in my eyes right now, which makes me feel like a big baby that can't control her life.
I just don't know what to do! I NEED a break....I NEED a job where I feel like I am doing something worthwhile. The one thing that I truly know that I did right.....my baby girl.
For the two people that still read this.....I hope that you are doing good and life is giving you all of your hopes and desires.
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am sorry that things are so stressful right now in your marriage. I hope that things calm down soon and your husband gets to start working less. I know it must be hard doing everything on your own. Have you thought about looking for another job? YOu are still at the college right? I know you are really not happy there.
You will be in my thoughts.
Chas..I am sorry you are stressed and definately can relate to how you are feeling about help at home. I wish I had an easy answer. Let's chat soon so you can at least vent. Talk to you soon.
Aww Chassy...I had no idea but I can understand being stressed with all the crap in our daily lives. I can so feel for you. I will be here if you need to vent, scream or just listen.
Lya ya Chassy!
Chas, I hope today you are feeling better about things. I understand where your coming from, we love our men but we also at times don't like them very much. Don't feel bad for having feelings, your perfectly normal...
Wish I was closer to you all.
Love and lots of hugs from me,
Lesley
I definitely understand where you are right now. I go in and out of those same feelings myself. I absolutely love my husband to death, but when it is 8:30 pm and I have yet to sit down and still have to get the dishes done and the girls to bed, yet hubby has been sitting and watching TV for the last hour and a half, I sometimes see red. And yes, I often feel guilty about it too. Anyway...you aren't alone and all of us bloggy friends are always here for you when you need to vent.
PS...I'm the 5th person to respond so there's a few more than 2 still readin! =)
Ok so I am number 6 to respond! LOL
I do hope that you can find comfort in something that you can do. I go through this with my DH. He is also working 12 hour shift and I am not working at all. I feel like sometimes since I am not working he feels like he can come home and do nothing which is what he has been doing lately! I am starting to get aggrevated too.
Heather
Post a Comment