Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ok...

Well, I switched over to the "NEW" Blogger today. I don't really know why I did. Just thought I would give it a try. Anyway...same old shit going on around here.

Still waiting to hear about the BP and Jer.
Still wishing I were going back to school to "better" myself.

My complaint for the day...should probably go on the family blog, but I am putting it here. Well, on 11/29, Samantha had to go to an Orthopediac Pediatric Doctor. Well, he gave her a script for the "special" shoes (you know...the ones that look like they are on the wrong foot and have a bar holding them together on the bottom). Well, he scheduled her for a follow-up on 1/10/07 (6 weeks). So, yesterday I finally got a call from the Prostetics place that I took her script and got her feet measured. I will be able to get her in on 12/27 to fit her for the shoes. So, needless to say, I had to call and re-schedule her appt. with the specialist since I am not driving 45 - 60 mins for an appt. that I have to take half a day off work for him to tell me "She hasn't had the shoes long enough to tell if they are working." So she is going on 1/31 and then going to her 1 year appt. after that.

I can't believe that she is going to be 1. I am so excited and still a little distressed by it all!!!!

Oh well....Sorry it has been so long. I will try to be better. Hope to talk to my IPP girls soon. I miss ya'll!!!!

No comments: